Write for us
Do you have great insights and well-crafted content you think would resonate with our audience? You are welcome to write to and send to us for publication on Surgart.com.
Please be reminded that contributing articles for the Surgart community enhances your online profile/reputation a great deal.
We always look forward to working with passionate writers to contribute to Surgart.com
If you are interested, please go through our editorial process and the contributor guidelines below.
Our Editorial Process
Our editorial process ensures that we provide our readers with the most accurate, relevant, unique, and accessible content possible to help them acquire the relevant understanding of the subject matter. If you’re a writer, then you should know the importance of the editorial process. It is a key component in any piece of writing. Our editorial process ensures that we provide our readers with the best possible information they can get on the topic under discussion.
Niches We Cover:
- Science & Technology
- General Business
- General Marketing
If you have read this article to this point, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just read on for all the details.
We and our readers love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we will be more than happy to consider it for publication on our site. Just follow the guidelines below to submit your post proposal.
Please know that it is important to adhere to the editorial process, and the guidelines includes:
1) Accurate and factual: Only submit factual, well-researched content with a focused keyword. If it’s not, unfortunately it won’t get published.
2) Formatting: Please ensure it is well-written, actionable, straight to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes before submission.
3) Educational and Entertaining: Make reading your article very interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers will want to have more!
4) Plagiarism: We can never accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere else.
5) Images: Include 2-3 screenshots and images that clearly and visually convey what you are writing about, and make your text come alive.
5) Content length: The perfect length for your article must be 980 words and above depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
7) Links: We accept one link in the author bio and one contextual link. All links are do-follow link to your blog or website. Further links must be approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
Contact us on: